It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches March release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on February 28th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I absolutely LOVE Kim's handwriting, and to have them in dies is just heaven! :-) My card features the new Thanks Word 2 Die. I cut several pieces of bright cardstock and adhered them to my card at different angles. I used some silver glitter paper for the die cut. To compliment the thanks die, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Uplifters set.
You all are going to LOVE this release...so many fun stamps and dies!! :-)
That's all from me! Don't forget to check out what the other ladies have created!
Thanks for stopping by!