It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies are NOW available to purchase. You will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I am so in love with Paper Smooches dies! This new die, Hello Love Die, is no exception! Kim's handwriting is great to have in both stamp and die form! I kept my card pretty simple, as I wanted the die to to really shine. I did a watercolor wash of some bold reds and yellows for the background. I spattered a little white paint over the top to create a little more texture. I die cut the Hello Love Die out of shiny gold cardstock and mounted it right in the center. :-)
Thanks so much for stopping by!